This topic has moved here: Subject: Agent Texas vs. Master Chief
  • Subject: Agent Texas vs. Master Chief
  • Pages:
  • of 2
Subject: Agent Texas vs. Master Chief
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

blargidy blarg honk blark

Who do you think would win in a fight and why. Neither of them have energy shielding, they are equipped with 2 frag grenades, one plasma grenade, an assault rifle, a battle rifle, a magnum, and a knife. Link below if you don't know what texas is capable of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke9wtbzGjCI

[Edited on 04.24.2012 2:02 PM PDT]

• 04.24.2012 1:48 PM PDT
Subject: Agent Texas vs. Kelly-087

Andy

• 04.24.2012 1:49 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

the will to win is the will to destroy

Caboose

• 04.24.2012 1:49 PM PDT

Studies show that men think about sex every 7 seconds. I do my best to eat hotdogs in under 6, just so things don't get weird.

Please allow me to introduce Myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

Why aren't we doing Chief Vs Tex? I think she could take him. Technically she's a Spartan, and from the looks of things, is more of a bad ass than Chief. You never, in any Book, Game, Comic or cartoon see Chief do ANYTHING like that.

• 04.24.2012 2:00 PM PDT

Mythical Wolf.

• 04.24.2012 2:01 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

good idea op! changing topic.

• 04.24.2012 2:01 PM PDT

I am the Core. And I am not pleased.

Tex vs Kelly?
Kelly Tex can't touch her and Kelly would stick her
Tex vs mc?
Hmmmmm... I'm gonna have to say... Tex But she would die soon after of the injuries

[Edited on 04.24.2012 2:06 PM PDT]

• 04.24.2012 2:03 PM PDT

Posted by: Duardo
Not really. Your mom is over quite enough to make my fears mute.
Posted by: colbyrules8
Being alone.
You're a mod, you should be used to that.

Posted by: MyNameIsCharlie
Why aren't we doing Chief Vs Tex? I think she could take him. Technically she's a Spartan, and from the looks of things, is more of a bad ass than Chief. You never, in any Book, Game, Comic or cartoon see Chief do ANYTHING like that.
He slapped a missile out of the air....

• 04.24.2012 2:03 PM PDT

Studies show that men think about sex every 7 seconds. I do my best to eat hotdogs in under 6, just so things don't get weird.

Did you watch the video? She outran it.

• 04.24.2012 2:07 PM PDT

"Banhammer" - Post anything on the Waypoint forums -50g
Never forget:
Porch Day
lolReach
Gen Petitt Day
Night of the Living Alts

Posted by: LocknLoader2K8
Caboose

• 04.24.2012 2:08 PM PDT

Xbox LIVE gamertag: Dat3lessNutella
Steam username: TopWargamer
To look up my Halo stats...search for the gamertag TopWargamer.
SAVED THREAD PAGES: 283
One does not simply get rid of TopWargamer so easily.
You know this to be true.
ALL HAIL GABEN

Posted by: LocknLoader2K8
Caboose

• 04.24.2012 2:10 PM PDT

A low-powered hand-fired rocket, a old version of the launcher, anyways this was a high-powered scorpion (if I remember correctly) missle launched from a super sonic jet, Tex can't outrun that.
Maybe maybe Kelly can maybe.

• 04.24.2012 2:10 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Comm Corsair

A low-powered hand-fired rocket, a old version of the launcher, anyways this was a high-powered scorpion (if I remember correctly) missle launched from a super sonic jet, Tex can't outrun that.
in RvB the older versions are always better!

• 04.24.2012 2:11 PM PDT

Posted by: chupathingy98
You must be new here.

• 04.24.2012 2:13 PM PDT

in RvB the older versions are
always better!

The point I'm trying to make is that a RLs roc ken is a heck of a lot slower than a missle fired by a supersonic jet

• 04.24.2012 2:14 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: AaronG67
You must be new here.
i've been here about a year and a half, but i just became a member on january.

• 04.24.2012 2:15 PM PDT

A rocket's a rocket. At that range it makes little difference between the shoulder launched variety and the big ones that ride on the wings of jets. She basically just outran a bullet.

I think she could take the Chief. The only question is how many times she'd smack him in the balls.

• 04.24.2012 2:18 PM PDT

Xbox LIVE gamertag: Dat3lessNutella
Steam username: TopWargamer
To look up my Halo stats...search for the gamertag TopWargamer.
SAVED THREAD PAGES: 283
One does not simply get rid of TopWargamer so easily.
You know this to be true.
ALL HAIL GABEN

Here's a cooler video of Tex fighting.

• 04.24.2012 2:23 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: TopWargamer
Here's a cooler video of Tex fighting.
true, but spiral was even better.

• 04.24.2012 2:26 PM PDT

Fhtagn

A rocket's a rocket. At that range it makes little difference between the shoulder launched variety and the big ones that ride on the wings of jets. She basically just outran a bullet.

I think she could take the Chief. The only question is how many times she'd smack him in the balls.

nope.avi

The rocket Chief escapes is incredibly superior. In this video, it's a -blam!- rocket slow as -blam!-, and she uses teleporters twice.

• 04.24.2012 2:28 PM PDT

Posted by: gg totalement 1
nope.avi

The rocket Chief escapes is incredibly superior. In this video, it's a -blam!- rocket slow as -blam!-, and she uses teleporters twice.
And?

She uses her environment better than the Chief does. Sorry to tell you this, but she would make the Chief her little -blam!-.

• 04.24.2012 2:33 PM PDT

Being alone.

nope.avi

And?

She uses her environment better than the Chief does. Sorry to tell you this, but she would make the Chief her little -blam!-.
Kelly is the fastest spartan at just over 40 MPH. So are you telling me that this rocket is going less than 40 MPH?

The rocket that John slapped out of the air was going over 2,000 miles per hour.....

• 04.24.2012 2:38 PM PDT

nope.avi

And?

Kelly is the fastest spartan at just over 40 MPH. So are you telling me that this rocket is going less than 40 MPH?

The rocket that John slapped out of the air was going over 2,000 miles per hour.....
I miss your point. Would you rephrase it please? What you typed makes little sense.

• 04.24.2012 2:39 PM PDT

Being alone.

nope.avi

And?

I miss your point. Would you rephrase it please? What you typed makes little sense.
How can I make it any simpler?

- John slaps rocket out of air going over 2,000 miles per hour.
- Tex outruns rocket that is only going 40 miles per hour, at most.

• 04.24.2012 2:42 PM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 2