• Subject: Bungie Community Rings
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: Bungie Community Rings

i c u thar c' ing my signiture

Yours in _Kai_

Bungie banana hammocks!!!!

• 09.13.2012 1:31 PM PDT

In a time long past, the armies of the dark came again to the lands of men. Their leaders became known as the fallen lords, and their terrible sorcery was without equal in the west.
In 30 years they reduced the civilized nations into carrion and ash. Until the free city of Madrigal alone defined them. An army gathered there, and a desperate battle was joined against the fallen
Heros were born in the fire and bloodshed of the wars which followed and their names and deeds will never be forgotten

Posted by: evilcam
WRONG!

We need Authentic Bungie Brand Grain Whiskey. Its tagline will be "Death, by Bungie". Infinitely superior to "stay thirsty my friends". It should probably have a name, but I don't know what that would be. Webmaster's Second Finest (because he already drank the best stuff)? DINK?

Also, the only way a ring would work is if had some secondary function. Like a decoder or whistle or something.

Bungie actually did have a beer brewed for Myth the Fallen Lords called "dwarfade" or something like that.

the only pic I could find of it

I could never tell if it was sold or was a promotional item.

[Edited on 09.13.2012 1:57 PM PDT]

• 09.13.2012 1:56 PM PDT

This world wants to drag you down... And the weight, that guilt they want to hang around your neck, you don’t have to carry it one more step. You think they won’t let you rest, but it’s not up to them. It never was.

Posted by: talon2000
So we have Bungie shirts, bags, hoodies and water bottles, but what we don't have... Is a ring. Not just any ring, a Bungie Community ring.

Much like a super bowl rings, this ring would be pretty much the same. But instead of having the team emblem on the front, it would have the Bungie Crest. Of course, it would have to be made out of jewels and might be costly. But if you're a true Bungie fan, a true member of the community, you would by one.

It would also be a great way to identify other community members when on the street or going about everyday activities. I imagine it would be something like this.

What do you guys think? Is this the best idea ever? Would you get one?
I like the idea, but I personally think super-bowl rings are too extravagant. I think I would want a simple silver ring with the Bungie Crest Insignia on.

Like this, or this, but circular.

• 09.13.2012 2:16 PM PDT

This world wants to drag you down... And the weight, that guilt they want to hang around your neck, you don’t have to carry it one more step. You think they won’t let you rest, but it’s not up to them. It never was.

WRONG!

We need Authentic Bungie Brand Grain Whiskey. Its tagline will be "Death, by Bungie". Infinitely superior to "stay thirsty my friends". It should probably have a name, but I don't know what that would be. Webmaster's Second Finest (because he already drank the best stuff)? DINK?
We also need to trademark the Food Nipple, to slake that grunty thirst.

• 09.13.2012 2:36 PM PDT

Posted by: Helveck
Can my ring have a Dragon on it?
That's not even in question. Of course it can! It would be something like this, but of course, with plenty of jewels.

Posted by: DeeJ
I just don't think we're ready to take that step yet.
I...I just don't know how to respond to this. My hearts been shattered into a million pieces

WRONG!

I think you're on to some thing here...

Posted by: Unanimate Objec
I hope (and think) you're joking, but if not...
Go with your gut feeling. Most the time, it's right.

• 09.13.2012 2:52 PM PDT

Man of God. Fan of Bungie. Eater of many Jr. Bacon cheeseburgers.

Bungundies.. now that would be great haha

[Edited on 09.13.2012 2:56 PM PDT]

• 09.13.2012 2:56 PM PDT

Stupidity, when sufficiently advanced, is indistinguishable from magic

So I'm not a true member of the community because I don't have very much money?

• 09.13.2012 3:04 PM PDT

Hi, I am GrandmasterNinja the founder of a group called The Shadow League.If you are looking for a fun but serious group to join, this is your chance. If you do decide to Join, please PM me back to I can alert the Moderators of a new member. Remember, Honor The Code.

Join Here

BIGDADDY786

I'd buy it. BUNGIE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

• 09.13.2012 3:05 PM PDT

Posted by: Great_Pretender
Case and point: don't worry about it. Girls start getting boobies pretty soon, and then you'll have plenty of other things to think about. Being an Inheritor is not a life goal.
-TGP-

I'd rather have a ring that is shaped like a septagon.

• 09.13.2012 3:10 PM PDT

Like me? Love me? Got a crush? Follow me on Twitter

| Forum Rules | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct |

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

• 09.13.2012 3:25 PM PDT

Hi, I am GrandmasterNinja the founder of a group called The Shadow League.If you are looking for a fun but serious group to join, this is your chance. If you do decide to Join, please PM me back to I can alert the Moderators of a new member. Remember, Honor The Code.

Join Here

BIGDADDY786

Posted by: x Lord Revan x

No U. Water is where it's at.

• 09.13.2012 3:26 PM PDT

In a time long past, the armies of the dark came again to the lands of men. Their leaders became known as the fallen lords, and their terrible sorcery was without equal in the west.
In 30 years they reduced the civilized nations into carrion and ash. Until the free city of Madrigal alone defined them. An army gathered there, and a desperate battle was joined against the fallen
Heros were born in the fire and bloodshed of the wars which followed and their names and deeds will never be forgotten

Posted by: x Lord Revan x

I remember that, that makes some strong chocolate milk, lol.

• 09.13.2012 3:27 PM PDT

Owning Noobs Since 05

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Jim Harkins

Pffff a ring lol we need some chains up in this -blam!-!

• 09.13.2012 3:33 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Veteran Legendary Member
  • gamertag: jyrine
  • user homepage:

I was the first Spartan. And I will be the last. Mythic on 9/1/2012 never forget
PAX 08, Third Team against Luke and Shishka, AR dual to
the Death, won by one point... Assembly hasn't changed.

urk: "This is a bad idea."
DeeJ: "Hold still..."

Posted by: Verachi
Pffff a ring lol we need some chains up in this -blam!-!

Grilzz yo! -blam!-es love grilzz!

• 09.13.2012 3:41 PM PDT

Bungie Adult Diapers.

• 09.13.2012 4:37 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Roll with the hits, not under them.

No, you can't have it. But thanks for asking!

Posted by: Lobster Fish 2
Bungie Adult Diapers.

That's just a tad too kinky. I like the Bungie-Booze idea better. Practical and medicinal.

• 09.13.2012 5:21 PM PDT

Posted by: BaghdadBean

Posted by: Lobster Fish 2
Bungie Adult Diapers.

That's just a tad too kinky. I like the Bungie-Booze idea better. Practical and medicinal.
2 for 2 on the insight and revelation oozing from your keyboard. I wouldn't call Adult Diapers kinky, but this is the internet so I won't rule anything out.

Can't ever denounce booze in the presence of Bungie so I will just agree with you ;)

• 09.13.2012 5:24 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

I understand nothing because my life is a conspiracy.

Posted by: DeeJ
I just don't think we're ready to take that step yet.
But you will be Soon (TM), right?

• 09.13.2012 5:32 PM PDT

@trueunderdog

Chapter

Narwhallace Smithington: Gone, but not forgotten. Never approve of anything lil guy. <3
Furious George: The new -blam!-

I already wear this. ;)

• 09.13.2012 5:34 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

Exalted Unexplainable Member

I'm still waiting for my hooded Bungie robes and emblematic staves.

• 09.13.2012 5:39 PM PDT

Posted by: Great_Pretender
Case and point: don't worry about it. Girls start getting boobies pretty soon, and then you'll have plenty of other things to think about. Being an Inheritor is not a life goal.
-TGP-

Posted by: arch4ng13
Bungie banana hammocks!!!!
How did I miss this? Yes, this ten-fold.

• 09.13.2012 6:23 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Mythic Member
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

The End

‘The conscious is cancerous if allowed to linger’

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

Posted by: spartain ken 15
Bungie actually did have a beer brewed for Myth the Fallen Lords called "dwarfade" or something like that.

the only pic I could find of it

I could never tell if it was sold or was a promotional item.
Mythanol?

• 09.13.2012 6:29 PM PDT

Spread the love...

lol

• 09.13.2012 7:33 PM PDT

Online ID: GriffGraff15

Posted by: True Underdog
I already wear this. ;)

So jelly. Only 54 more credits until my ring dunk!

I think we should get Bungie headbands or fanny packs.

[Edited on 09.13.2012 7:41 PM PDT]

• 09.13.2012 7:40 PM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 3