Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: Can Fapping can give you STD's?
  • Subject: Can Fapping can give you STD's?
Subject: Can Fapping can give you STD's?

Ahh it's you. Been a while hasn't it? We WILL finish this.

Just you wait.

If you fap in ur pants like humping the ground can u get STDs like it's scary cuz u could get ur dick dirty and stuff and fapping then if u do a girl u could giver her the infecgtion cuz it;s a dirty dick.

Any thoughts Flood?

• 10.04.2012 4:50 PM PST

The black wind begins to blow... Okay... give me your best shot... If you're prepared for the void!

No...

Why would I hump the ground?

[Edited on 10.04.2012 4:54 PM PDT]

• 10.04.2012 4:51 PM PST

It's is a scientific fact that fapping will turn you into a Pokemon. True story, it turned me into Latius.

Disregard Females, acquire currency.

Yes. Always wear protection when fapping.

• gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

"There's this theory that if there were an infinite number of monkeys pecking away at typewriters, they would eventually write the great works of Shakespeare, but thanks to the internet we now know that's not true." -Adam Savage

"Time is not made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round." -Caboose

OP, you are a geenious.

• 10.04.2012 4:52 PM PST

1st ban on 7-10-2011

Dont you worry about _____ let me worry about ____

You have been sent a warning from x Foman123 x. This warning's text is below:
Incomprehensible gibberish.

Lol'd.

• 10.04.2012 4:52 PM PST

Depends on where your hands have been.

• 10.04.2012 4:53 PM PST

Well then, you somehow found my signature, nice job, so time for your prize.............FLOODIANS! ATTACK! Also, those socks do NOT make you look handsome.

Posted by: antonio the bomb
If you fap in ur pants like humping the ground can u get STDs like it's scary cuz u could get ur dick dirty and stuff and fapping then if u do a girl u could giver her the infecgtion cuz it;s a dirty dick.

Any thoughts Flood?

Then everyone on the Flood has an infection somehow.

Yes. If you touch yourself then you can get Erecto Follicalitis which can cause hair growth on the palms of your hands if you don't wash them afterwards. There is also the risk of Feelinitis Castracion which is when your junk falls off from excessive pleasuring.

People who haven't taken AP -blam!- Relations ITT. I guess my school only offers the class?

[Edited on 10.04.2012 4:54 PM PDT]

Per Audacia Ad Astra

Posted by: [redacted] Ninja
Fact.

Just you wait.

Posted by: Porch Ninja

I don't usse my hands to fap. I use my legs humping the ground.

Well then, you somehow found my signature, nice job, so time for your prize.............FLOODIANS! ATTACK! Also, those socks do NOT make you look handsome.

STDs

Now considered STI's.

• 10.04.2012 4:54 PM PST

man i get an erection just lookin at my girl lol and i dnt hide it i mean she realy doesnt mind she actually likes it lol also it shoes you dont have ED problems (i think)

Truer words were never spoken

So that's how I got chlamydia...

• 10.04.2012 4:54 PM PST

On the Left

Godshatter: I can go all the way with someone without being attracted to them.
CamCamm: How does that work?
Godshatter: I'm easily aroused by anything that moves. It's a curse.
Brain says 'No, that's ugly', body says 'ugly is fine with me'.

Posted by: Bungie Sam
Posted by: Porch Ninja
Fact.

Fixd

• 10.04.2012 4:55 PM PST

Just you wait.

So flood, can fapping give u STDs?

• 10.04.2012 4:55 PM PST

The Snow Leopard's wisdom includes: Understanding one's shadow-side; trusting one's inner-self; agility; strength; the ability to stalk; understanding the power of silence.

Well, you can get genital warts if you have warts on your hands, so yes, you can get STDs from fapping.

• 10.04.2012 4:56 PM PST

Please do not send me group invites.

Assuming you aren't -blam!-ly active with anyone else, no.

The keyword being "transmitted".

• 10.04.2012 4:57 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

You can only get an STI by being in contact with the bodily fluids (blood, semen, etc) of an infected person, either through direct -blam!- contact, or by other means (ie, infected needles, blood transfusions).

They made this pretty clear in sex-ed.

If you stuck your hand up an infected lady's vajayjay, then started fapping, you'll probably get one.

[Edited on 10.04.2012 4:59 PM PDT]

• 10.04.2012 4:58 PM PST

Posted by: bergXX09
Yes. If you touch yourself then you can get Erecto Follicalitis which can cause hair growth on the palms of your hands if you don't wash them afterwards. There is also the risk of Feelinitis Castracion which is when your junk falls off from excessive pleasuring.

People who haven't taken AP -blam!- Relations ITT. I guess my school only offers the class?

• 10.04.2012 4:58 PM PST

Just you wait.

Posted by: CND AAA Beef
You can only get an STI by being in contact with the bodily fluids (blood, semen, etc) of an infected person, either through direct -blam!- contact, or by other means (ie, infected needles, blood transfusions).

They made this pretty clear in sex-ed.

If you stuck your hand up an infected lady's vajayjay, then started fapping, you'll probably get one.

How do you know ur infected? How do you become infected

• 10.04.2012 5:00 PM PST