Guardian Hunter writes:
Mjolnir Battle Tactics has collected and processed all the information that has passed through our forum and is finally ready to release it in the form of our Halo 2 Strategy Guide. Also for the upcoming release of Halo 3 we are having a competition for the cover art of our Halo 3 Guide. The prize is $100. For more information on the guide and the H3 cover art competition read on.
Halo 2 Guide
In our guide we have a compilation of all the ideas of MBT
and many other websites to be a sort of final installment to Halo 2 strategy. Here is a list of what the guide covers:
• "Analysis of Halo 2" which is a MBT post series.
• Character descriptions, bios, and statistics.
• Complete Campaign walkthrough with a Halo 2 game script.
• Detailed Strategies and tactics for the core gametypes.
• Overswarms "Not So Common Sense" Strategy Guide.
• Secrets on little known tips and tricks to improve gameplay.• A breakdown of all the multiplayer maps with detailed strategies, weapons locations, respawns, and more.
• Vasheeth's "Weapons and Tactical" Guide.
• MBT's weapons tactical information including statistics and comparisions of weapons.
• MBT's vehicle guide including detailed descriptions, statistics and strategy.
Note: This guide is based on strategy and tactics; as such no glitches, mods or other bannable topics have been discussed in this guide so if your looking for that kind of information go somewhere else.
>>Download Guide Here
*guide is in HTML format so it'll be displayed in your browser Halo 3 Guide Cover Art Competition
Since our Halo 2 guide is now complete we are looking towards the future and in preparation to begin our Halo 3 Guide Mjolnir Battle Tactics is having a competition to determine the cover art for our Halo 3 Guide. To enter the competition and have your art judged for the chance to win $100 you have to be a Mjolnir Battle Tactics
member. A full set of rules and regulations have been posted on our forum.