Catch the disease!
Grifball Double Exp Weekend is Now Live (as of 11am PST) and will be available until Monday October 12th,2009 at 2:00 AM PST.
Red vs Blue's contagious Assault-like sport. Catch the disease!
Category: Double EXP Weekend
4 Players Per Team
Max Party Size: 8
Heroic and Mythic 1 Map Packs Required
* Grifball (55%) - Teams vie over a bomb, attempting to plant and detonate the bomb on the other team's arm point. Players spawn with Gravity Hammers and Energy Swords. Player traits: No grenades, infinite ammo, 200% damage and no shields. Ball carrier traits: Orange forced color, 2x shields and 150% movement speed. Assault bomb arms instantly, and one successful detonation ends the round. Team with the highest score after five rounds wins. Three minutes per round.
* Mayan Grifball (20%) - Players have 110% move speed. Ball carrier has 150% move speed.
* Grifball Up There (15%) - Bomb reset time is 10 seconds.
* Aerial Grifball (10%) - Players have 75% gravity and 100% move speed. Ball carrier has 50% gravity and 100% move speed. Bomb reset time is 10 seconds.
* Grifball Court (Foundry) - Variant of Foundry made specifically for Grifball tournament play.
* The Grif Cave (Sandbox) - Grifball in Sandbox's crypt.
* Chichen Itza (Sandbox) - Grifball court styled in the fashion of an ancient arena.
* Ultim8 Grifball (Sandbox) - Get it? With the 8 there, it's like saying "ultimate." Whoever came up with that should do stand up because they're, like, hilarious and stuff!
* Grifball High (Sandbox) - Grifball in Sandbox's skybubble.
* Grifball Naught (Sandbox) - "How did I get into the game before the map?"