So you've weathered The Storm with Mythic proportions. You've tasted the bitter blood of Covenant scum. Are you ready to take your game to the next level? Are you ready to put those mad skillz to the test with your Hog driving? We're backtracking outside of void and dropping right smack in the middle of the road to Recon. No, really!
Tsavo Highway is on this list this week. By now you should know the drill. If not, have yet another gander at THE RULES
, and it should paint a decent picture for you. Beat the mission on solo Mythic (Legendary, all 13 skulls activated, FFA scoring) starting tonight at midnight for a shot at Recon. Though you won't have the uber Arbiter to lend you a helping hand this time around, you'll have plenty of goodies at your disposal to help you tango with the legions of Choppers, Wraiths, and temperamental War Chieftains that now the ruins of this ancient roadway.
Don't worry, though. We've got you covered. Check out the HBO Walkthrough
for extensive tips and tricks as well as the newly written 2.0 guide
for alternate routes on how to tackle this mission.
Also, a few additional pointers just to give you a helping hand:
1) Please title your film "Mythic Tsavo".
2) When you send me a private message on Bungie.net with your entry, please title the message "SMRC: Tsavo Highway".
3) Be sure to hyperlink your entry. Use the following format: [url]insertfilmaddresshere[/url]
4) Please do NOT private message me on either here or Xbox Live asking questions about the contest. All questions about the contest should be asked in Urk's thread here
. All questions about Mythic Difficulty itself should be asked in the main thread here
. No Friend Requests either, please...
5) Please only submit ONE entry. Double check your work beforehand so you don't have to worry about submitting it incorrectly. It's not a rush. You have a full week to do this.
6) Please do not ask me whether or not I have received your entry. Have faith in the system. If you sent it, I got it.
Having that all said and done, have fun this week, and let the fireworks fly on Tsavo Highway!