An “ODST Inspired” 4v4 Social Double EXP Weekend.
3-4 Players Per Team
Max Party Size: 8
Halo 3: Mythic Disk Required
- ODST Slayer (86.7%) - Team Slayer, first team to 50 wins. Players start with SMGs and Magnums. Player traits: 150% Damage Resistance, Energy Shields disabled.
- Asset Escort (13.3%, Skipped after veto) - Teams take turns escorting their VIP to as many points as possible. Anti-VIP starts with Spike Rifles and Gravity Hammers, and have 150% gravity. VIP team starts with Battle Rifles and SMGs, and have 90% damage resistance, and wear black armor. The VIP starts with a plasma pistol no grenades, does 0% damage to opponents, has 90% damage resistance, 4x overshields, 50% shield recharge rate, 75% move speed, 75% gravity, full vehicle use, an enhanced motion tracker, a waypoint that can be seen by all, and is colored purple. VIP team members within 40 meters of the VIP get 2x overshields. The Sandtrap Escort variant is two rounds long, and only the VIP and the Anti VIP team can drive vehicles. The Rat's Nest variant is 4 rounds and everyone has full vehicle use.
- ODST Construct (Construct)- Construct with the ODST weapon set
- ODST Guardian (Guardian)
- ODST Boundless (Snowbound)
- ODST Pit Stop (The Pit)
- ODST Blackout (Blackout) - Part of the Legendary Map Pack
- ODST Ghost Town (Ghost Town) - Part of the Legendary Map Pack
- ODST Assembly (Assembly) - Part of the Mythic Map Pack
- ODST Citadel (Citadel) - Available on Halo 3: Mythic
- ODST Heretic (Heretic) - Available on Halo 3: Mythic
- Desert Highway (Sandtrap) - Custom Sandtrap variant for Asset Escort
- Rat's Road (Rat's Nest) - Custom Rat's Nest variant for Asset Escort