The Halo 3 matchmaking changes we outlined in last week's Weekly Update are live. In case you missed the Update or just plain forgot, here's a refresher:
Social Doubles has been removed from matchmaking
Rocket Race Hopper has been added to the Social hopper – 8 players, join in parties of up to 8 players.
- Hammerzeit game variant has been added
- The frequency of VIP gametypes has been reduced
- Swords gametypes will now be to 25 kills, rather than 50
- Player count has been increased to 6 players
- Swords gametype has been added
- Oddball games on Snowbound and Epitaph have been reduced considerably
- Guardian has been added to the playlist
- Valhalla has been added to Team Slayer
- Flag gametypes will now appear more regularly
- Added both Construct and Isolation to several gametypes
Now, go play.