Red vs Blue's contagious Assault-like sport
Category: Double EXP Weekend
4 Players Per Team
Max Party Size: 8
Heroic and Mythic 1 Map Packs Required
- Grifball (50%) - Teams vie over a bomb, attempting to plant and detonate the bomb on the other team's arm point. Players spawn with Gravity Hammers and Energy Swords. Player traits: No grenades, infinite ammo, 200% damage and no shields. Ball carrier traits: Orange forced color, 2x shields and 150% movement speed. Assault bomb arms instantly, and one successful detonation ends the round. Team with the highest score after five rounds wins. Three minutes per round.
- Mayan Grifball (10%) - Players have 110% move speed. Ball carrier has 150% move speed. No Vehicles
- Grifball Up There (30%) - Bomb reset time is 10 seconds.
- Aerial Grifball (10%) - Players have 75% gravity and 100% move speed. Ball carrier has 50% gravity and 100% move speed. Bomb reset time is 10 seconds. Custom Powerup Traits: 3 seconds of Weapon Pickup.
- Grifball Court (Foundry) - Variant of Foundry made specifically for Grifball tournament play.
- The Grif Cave (Sandbox) - Grifball in Sandbox's crypt.
- Chichen Itza (Sandbox) - Grifball court styled in the fashion of an ancient arena.
- Nøxy's Court (Sandbox) - Will the real Mayan ballcourt please stand up.
- Ultim8 Grifball (Sandbox) - Oh! Now I get it. They named it Ultim8 because the court has eight sides.
- Grifball High (Sandbox) - Grifball in Sandbox's skybubble.
- Grifball Naught (Sandbox) - "How did I get into the game before the map?"
- Grifball Club (Sandbox) - 7-Wood starts. Aerial settings. 8 sides. All the weirdness packed into one game.
- Blockdrop Court (Sandbox) - Red vs. Blue vs. Gravity.