As of right now, our matchmaking support team has deployed two major playlist additions, introducing Arena FFA and Community Slayer, the latter of which is completely comprised of some notable Forgetacular maps. They've also made other, more minor modifications, which we've lovingly listed below. Go nuts!
- Added FFA Arena playlist, test your might in this 6-8 player Arena
- Added Unanchored map variant to all Arena playlists
- Players can now change their votes in Arena playlists
- The first of several new community playlists
- Unaltered maps made by you, the Halo community
- Play and vote. Your voting data controls what rises into the ranks of official playlists!
- Cleaned up entries in the Team Objective playlist, we now offer the best of the best
- Maps updated to v2.1, this includes fixes to weapon spawn times
- Adjusted weightings in response to voting data, default “Team Slayer” should now be available more often
- Added soft kill volumes to the rocks leading up to the ledge on the right side of the Red Base (AKA, Infection camping grounds)
- Adjusted the placement of the large rock on the outside ledge of Red Sniper spawn
- Added soft kill volumes to some lower areas outside of the intended playable space
- Modified the size and shape of the center hill object to better fit the area in KOTH games
- Reduced the radius of the safe haven in the greenhouse
Big Team Slayer
- Modified loadouts, Armor Lock is now accompanied by a Plasma Rifle instead of a Needler
- Motion Tracker is now Enabled
- Hud-widget for KPH is now in the bottom center
- In gametypes built from the latest matchmaking variants, powerups should now function as they do in Forge
- You’ll need to save off the latest game variants from your temporary history to take advantage of this!