Hot on the heels of your magnificent Moa submissions this past Friday, we're ready to get you off and running for some Week 3 madness. And since the Animal Kingdom paid massive dividends last week, we're sticking to some similar subject matter. Your mission: a certified, Grade A Sacred Cow.
- Using any medium you can digitize and send via email, whip up some fan art of what you think Master Chief would look like without his helmet on.
- You have from this very second until Thursday, January 27th at 11:59pm PT to submit your entry for consideration (and public ridicule) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the subject line “Bungie All Star Week 3” without the quotation marks to help me keep nice and organized.
- The size limit is 10MB and you should use your best judgment and discretion in terms of the nature of the content you choose to submit. After all, our mothers visit this site (yours too!).
- One submission per person. Please include your Bungie.net profile and gamertag in your email so we can grant you your reward of the star nameplate if and when you win.
You can go with a super serious straight take, or go straight for the funny bone. If you want to build John out of Forge blocks, that works too. Anything goes (except, you know, that
). And don't worry about what you think Bungie originally had in mind for John, now's the time for your creativity to shine. Oh, and this week we're rewarding more than just one nameplate, so don't be intimidated by the awe-inspiring artisans of the Bungie Community. We'll be looking to highlight submissions from multiple categories, provided there's enough submissions to accommodate our aspirations.