Halo 3's Matchmaking Playlists, just like Halo 2's, are dynamic and ever-changing entities. Even now in the perilous Bungie towers, we're looking at new hoppers, gametypes and modes to test for future iterations and changes of these playlists. Multiplayer Lead Tyson Green and test wunderkind David Gasca sent the following list of changes to us -- and these changes are live now
- Big Team Battle matches are now 16-player affairs.
- In the Team Slayer playlist, the appearance of Shotty Snipers has been greatly reduced.
- Now, when players veto Shotty Snipers, the game that results from the veto will not be Shotty Snipers.
- In one-sided VIP matches, the attacking team will now see a waypoint for the VIP they are hunting.
- In Lone Wolves, Slayer gametypes will appear more frequently.