Score some face time!
I'm taking inspiration from two separate sources this week. Stosh though it would be cool to ask you to fashion Spartan helmets out of cardboard, don them, and take a photograph of your work. Mcmit emailed me and suggested it could be cool to have the community submit drawings that showed off unique ideas for in game helmets. Let's do both!
- Take a screenshot or photograph that showcases a magnificent Spartan or Elite helmet (existing or fabricated from scratch). In-game screenshots will be judged independently of artwork and handcrafted helmets.
- You have from this very second until Thursday, April 28th at 11:59pm PT to submit your entry for consideration to email@example.com.
- Use the subject line “Bungie All Star Week 16” without the quotation marks.
- The size limit for attachments is 10MB. Include a preview image and a link to the original in your file share, or an external host for artwork.
- One submission per person. Please include your Bungie.net profile and gamertag in your email.
If you plan on building your own helmet, you don't need to follow Stosh's advice and use cardboard only. Any non-toxic material will do. If you plan on working with dangerous tools or materials, make sure you follow the necessary safety guidelines. Since this week's rules have plenty of wrinkles, I'll attach a discussion thread and answer questions as needed.